Tuesday, May 28, 2013

LEROY CALDWELL AND HIS WIFE, SHIRLEY, WOULD HAVE BEEN MARRIED 47 YEARS TODAY


from Shirley:
"This morning I went on the porch to have my coffee and talk with Leroy and the Lord.  I thanked God for the 46 1/2 years we had together.  Later today I read 3 letters LeRoy had written back in 1999. and 2010 and also a letter he wrote to John Paul.  He said he would be waiting for us at the left of the Eastern Gate when it is our time to come.  I know he is enjoying Heaven, as there he is everything he was meant to be."



Here are some pics of the tank top dresses we made for Ambassadors to the Nations at the last Sew & Sow.  We’ll be sending 20 in the next week or so and I still have another 25 to make.  

It is so wonderful to know the Sew and Sow ladies are continuing to make dresses for little girls. Here are some of them. They make my heart glad. Love, annie


Photo: The dresses made by SEW AND SOW ladies, would not show up on the blog...but you can see them this way. Whoo hoo. Love, annie



Many viewers liked the other blog entry about this ministry....

Wonderful way to serve the Lord and to honor a wonderful man, my little brother.
****************************************

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Copied pics from facebook this time and it worked. Okay then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When Shirley said that heaven is where Leroy is everything God meant him to be...I know it is a glorious time for him....

    ReplyDelete