Friday, June 8, 2012

ROSEANNE BARR MADE ME LAUGH OUTLOUD TODAY!!

As you all know, Friends of my blog, I have recently become a widow. Of course nobody has helped me like my Lord and loved ones. Still the day to day of it is hard. I have learned along with reliving wonderful memories, that laughter is SO important to me as a widow.

June 7 would have been Ben's and my 55th wedding anniversary. Happy AnniversaryI was pretty busy on purpose all day ; then I settled down to relax. While searching on the  TV found that the Roseanne Barr Show would be on at 2 am. I recorded that episode and also all the ones scheduled to come on in the future. 
I laughed my head off just now watching the first one!! Let me say that I concede there must be some working class people like that family, but I don't know any. And I grew up in a working class neighborhood, myself. But then the show didn't take place in Memphis!! haha 

 Nevertheless, Roseanne Barr-JTM-056687.jpgsomething about that show made a connection with me and I watched EVERY episode all the way to the end in rerun. 
           Eva brewer Trimble got me
           watching it when she was a 
           little girl. Now she has a little
           girl: Demi. 

Interesting that although I liked the show I never took to the real life Roseanne. No matter, I laughed years ago and I am laughing now. And her gift of humor is helping me today!!
  Love from annie...
Oh, I saw one more episode just now..ALTHOUGH IN REAL LIFE ROSEANNE WAS NOT A WIDOW, SHE SHOWED DEEP UNDERSTANDING.
old7lady9blogger80@gmail.com

.Patricia Ann Caldwell Brewer I just now saw another episode on Roseanne Show; the one where Dan had a heart attack at his daughter's wedding reception. We don't learn until the very last episode of the show that Dan died THEN  unbeknownst to the TV audience. The widow, Roseanne, wrote the rest of the made up episodes on her typewriter in the basement of their home. Supereb acting...which proves these actors were more than comediens.!!  Love, annie
**********************************************************************************************************
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments:

Post a Comment